I. General terms and conditions
1. The following rules comprise Regulations of the online shop at www.hedoco.com. Operator of the shop and Hedoco brand owner is Modern Arts Management, Ltd., based in Warsaw, postal code 00-488, al. Na Skarpie 15 / 16.
2. Modern Arts Management, Ltd („the Seller”) has exclusive operating rights to the shop listed in item 1.
3. The present regulations specify terms of order and purchase of products through the www.hedoco.com online shop; they are binding for the Seller and Customers who use the shop at the afore-mentioned website.
4. All products offered by the www.hedoco.com shop are brand-new and free from any physical or legal faults and have been legally introduced to Polish and foreign markets.
II. Presentation of products
1. The Seller tries to ensure that the information published (esp. product photographs and descriptions) is accurate and error-free.
2. Should the product differ from its description or photograph or if it is delivered damaged (i.e. as a result of shipping), the Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Seller about it. The Seller's contact information is available online at www.hedoco.com in the „Contact Us” tab.
III. Product sales
1. All prices at www.hedoco.com are in Polish złoty (PLN) or foreign currencies: USD, EUR and GBP. Prices are inclusive of Polish VAT at the applicable rate, charged to all purchases made in the European Union.
2. The Seller is an active VAT payer registered for the purposes of transactions conducted within the EU.
3. Orders are processed in the shortest possible time-frame. However, the time of products' dispatch depends on their manufacturing process.
4. The price listed next to each product is binding once an order has been placed by the Customer.
IV. Customer registration
1. Orders can be placed through an order form available at the shop's website.
2. Private individuals (over the age of 18 and younger, provided they have received permission from legal guardians) and legal persons are allowed to register as customers.
3. When registering, Customers are required to provide information about themselves that is accurate and true; otherwise, the order might not be processed.
4. Customers' personal data is collected for shop purposes only and is processed for purposes of Seller's economic activity and for means of promotion and advertisement, adhering to security measures in accordance with the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)
V. Ordering procedure
1. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the site www.hedoco.com only.
2. Orders are processed on weekdays between 10 AM and 5 PM.
3. Once the order has been placed and paid, Customers will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order.
4. Order confirmation is tantamount to completion of the Customer's contract with the Seller.
5. An order that has already been placed cannot be cancelled.
VI. Order processing
1. Orders will be processed once a relavent payment is registered on the Seller's account. In case of lack of payment, orders will not be processed.
2. By placing an order, Customers agree to have their data processed by the parcel carrier solely for the shipping purposes.
VII. Warranty and complaints
1. Each product purchased at www.hedoco.com can be returned upon a notification sent to the Seller within 14 days from the delivery date.
2. All products available in the shop come with the Seller's warranty.
3. The warranty does not cover any accidental or intentional mechanical damage (such as tears, slits, etc.) nor damage caused by negligence or misuse of the product.
4. Any product sent back to the Seller for complaint purposes must be accompanied by a statement of complaint, describing the reason for complaint and circumstances that resulted in the product's faultiness. Customers should also provide their full name, adress, order ID number and specify their expectations on how the complaint should be handled (exchange for another product of the same type, repair, cash refund).
5. Complaints will be processed within 14 days after the package was delivered to the Seller. The Customer will be notified about the actions resulting from the filed complaint.
6. The Seller will cover all shipping fees connected with the complaint.
1. Shipping fees are covered by the Customer.
2. Shipping fees are listed at www.hedoco.com.
3. The Seller ships orders to Poland, EU member states and most of the other countries in the world, through a parcel carrier.
4. Items shipped to countries outside the EU may be subject to additional charges, such as customs clearance or legally required taxes.
5. Availability is listed separately for each product at www.hedoco.com and the shipping time is calculated depending on the date the payment reached the Seller's account.
6. Parcels are delivered on weekdays only.
1. Customers purchasing products through www.hedoco.com agree to have the document of purchase issued without their signature.
2. The VAT invoice is always the document of purchase and is issued after each transaction.
3. Customers can complete their payment through the e-Service Center of Electronic Payment Services, JSC (Centrum Elektronicznych Usług Płatniczych eService SA).
X. Final provisions
1. All written information and photographs available at the www.hedoco.com shop are published under a Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 and are protected by copyrights. Their non-commercial copying and distribution, as well as presentation on other websites is allowed, provided that source links with the brand name Hedoco or website www.hedoco.com are cited.
2. Rights to all trademarks and names rest with the Seller and were used in the online shop for the purpose of presenting products on offer.
3. In matters not regulated by the present Regulations, provisions of the Polish Civil Code and the Polish Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and on the Liability for Damage Caused by a Dangerous Product of 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws of 31 March 2000, No. 22 , item 271) shall apply.
4. The above conditions do not affect the Buyer's statutory rights under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.